This position is responsible for preparing and analyzing financial statements and reports. Assisting in the monthly and year-end accounting close. Assisting in the annual budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Gather, produce and analyze corporate financial statements and reports to senior management
- Manage the financial planning process including the annual budgets, financial forecasts and related analyses
- Assist in the monthly (and year-end) close process by working closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Prepare variance analyses of actual performance against the budget and latest forecast
- Prepare and analyze various weekly and monthly reports on revenues, expenses, and profitability
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 0-3+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, or other related fields.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Hyperion, Excel, and Adaptive Insights or other financial system and data management experience is a plus
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required