JOB SUMMARY: Emerging B2B publishing company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio is looking for an Account Manager for our groups. The Account Manager is responsible for growing sales of our print and digital media products. The successful candidate will be exceptionally skilled at obtaining new customers while maintaining relationships with a small group of existing customers. Integrity, passion and drive to exceed goals are essential for success.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Present our fully integrated offering of media products and services to develop relationships with current and potential customers.
• Manage assigned territory, increase revenue by generating sales from new and existing customers to meet an assigned sales goal.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets in your territory.
• Travel requirements include approximately 1 trip per month.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• 2+ year’s sales experience
• Strong communication skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
• Experience in lead development, lead follow up, qualification and targeted account selling in person, by telephone and email.
• Ability to work efficiently within our CRM solution to prospect, update customer records, manage a pipeline of opportunities and deliver accurate forecasting for the assigned territory.
• Organizational skills and time management essential in a fast-paced environment.
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) experience required
• Ability to create, compose and edit written material.